Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, April 10, 2008

Briefly...

I was looking up the course number of a class I took in school and was met with a little bit of a surprise - Cornell changed the name of my department! Instead of Operations Research and Industrial Engineering, it's now Operations Research and Information Engineering! (See for yourself.) I get newsletters occasionally - when did this happen, and how did I not notice?!?!?!

I feel like my M.Eng. diploma that says "Operations Research and Industrial Engineering is now a keepsake. And I suppose the rest of the engineering school is thankful that it's still OR&IE, so the "Ohh Really I'm an Engineer" jokes can continue....

- Lizzardie, at 11:17 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com