Words of Lizzardie




Monday, December 17, 2007

My roommate is moving out at the end of January. January is a crappy time to find a new roommate. January is also a crappy time to find a new place to live. I really can't wait for this year to be over, as it's been a complete nightmare.

This weekend I had my haircut (long overdue) and I saw the Boston Ballet's performance of The Nutcracker. I love all of the music in that. My only complaint would be all of the children talking through the matinée. Next time, I'll go to an evening performance. The dancers were all lovely, and I enjoyed the costumes and sets. I sat in the balcony of The Opera House, which is of course a nice play to see a performance of any kind.

I leave for Illinois tomorrow evening. Hopefully my family doesn't drive me too crazy while I'm there. I have a few things planned for the week that should keep me out of the house for long stretches of time. Or maybe I'll just try and catch up on sleep.

- Lizzardie, at 2:21 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com