Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Let's see, how about a quick update to say hello? Hello.

I have thought about writing over the past couple of days (I like to update at least once a week, really), but there hasn't been much to say. I've been working A LOT. I wake up and do a little work before going into work. Then I come home and do some more work. When I'm not working, I'm thinking about how I probably should be working. Or I'm preparing food/eating/sleeping. It's really not that exciting.

I did manage to make my blueberry pie Monday night, and it is delicious. This weekend I will probably make banana bread. The baking urge continues!

I THINK this weekend I get a break, which is good because of Harry Potter. I plan on spending all day Saturday (starting whenever the book arrives) and then as much of Sunday as I need reading the book. The posts on other blogs I read amuse me, as everyone warns everyone else not to spoil them. I myself am not that worried about being spoiled (I'm working too much to dig around the internet), and while I plan to have the whole book read by the end of the weekend, rest assured, I will not be posting spoilers here. :-)

I should probably get back to work now....

- Lizzardie, at 10:19 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com