Words of Lizzardie




Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I uploaded pictures from Friday night's Yankees at Red Sox game to Flickr, in case anyone is interested. Unfortunately, my camera died midway through the game, and I didn't capture a lot of the exciting things (Joe Torre arguing with the third base umpire, Torre getting thrown out, the message that Don Mattingly had replaced him), the bench-clearing "brawl" in the bottom of the ninth, etc...). The game was fun, even though the Red Sox lost 9-5.

Before the game, Kathy and I met up with Scott and Julie, which was nice, because I hadn't seen them since December. We also walked with them back to Cambridge after the game (their tickets were in the upper bleachers).

Sunday I was supposed to play tennis with Kristen, Natalie and Kim, but instead I went to The Neighborhood for brunch with Jeff, Kristen and Natalie. After bringing cod cakes to Sally's, drinking very large mimosas and meeting up with Kim, we headed to Everett to do some shopping. Not terribly exciting, but a reasonably relaxing day.

Last night Cat was in town (on her way up to Maine for 2 1/2 weeks of research), so Kathy stopped by on her way back from her internship in Lowell. We ordered Chinese food from "the best Chinese food place in Somerville." I cut way back on the amount of food I order from that place, so it was a nice treat. Otherwise, I was kinda tired and in no mood to be a great hostess, so Cat and I just watched TV and chatted the rest of the night. She also brought me a bottle of Asti, which was nice of her.

My life is boring. But! This summer I'm hoping to help plan or participate in a couple of dinner parties (fondue, sushi, Land Air and Sea Take 2) and I really really REALLY want to play tennis some time. I'd love to play regularly, but I just don't think I'll be able to find anyone motivated enough to join me. Maybe some time at the beach this summer, too? Who knows, but I want to start making plans. :-)

- Lizzardie, at 1:01 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com