Words of Lizzardie




Friday, May 18, 2007

Hahahaha, this is what I get for thinking my life sucks. Of course, it sorta started to suck even more! I've been sick since Tuesday night, and haven't really slept since then (or eaten solid food, come to think of it), which is not helping. Sore throat, swollen glands, fever (which finally broke yesterday, but came back briefly this morning), fatigue, nausea, etc... You know things must be bad when I have some really delicious chocolate cake in the fridge that I cannot eat because of the sore throat. I am HOPING that I'm finally coming around to being better, though I was hoping that yesterday and it turned out not to be the case. I was "working from home" Wednesday and Thursday, and only made it through four hours today. I'm glad it's the weekend. It's unfortunate that normal drugs don't knock me out, because I could use some sleep. And a clean apartment - everything here is a mess because I spend nearly all of my time on the couch (television and knitting, I guess it could be worse).

I will stop complaining now, and get back to resting...

- Lizzardie, at 8:28 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com