Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Monday night I went to the Red Sox game (v. the Toronto Blue Jays) with Corinne, Jen and Lindsay (all Dove people, or at least currently). It was nice to see them - I hadn't seen anyone (Corinne included) since I was laid off - and it was also a fantastically wonderful night to be at a baseball game. Seats were in the Infield Grandstand, but on the left towards the center, and they were awesome! Here are some pictures:

Wakefield pitches



Ortiz at Bat



The Red Sox lost, but that's what happens sometimes. I'm looking forward to the other games I'm going to this season.

In other news, my roommate and I put down a deposit on the trip to Italy! One of the things I have on my list to do for next week is get a passport, because it appears this trip is definitely happening. Right now, we're booked on the trip that runs September 13th through September 24th, but there's a chance that trip won't happen (it might not fill up), in which case we'd hope to get on the September 20th through October 1st trip. The dates of the first trip are way better for me, though, so I hope that works out. I'm starting to get really excited. :-)

And... we apparently have a mouse. *sigh* Looks like some heavy cleaning/traps in the kitchen are in our future. I haven't seen the thing (my roommate got to see him scurry from the kitchen sink into the stove yesterday morning) but that could be what's been getting into some of my food in the pantry (it's easy to tell which food and I always just throw it away). Mice are not fun.

Back to work and daydreaming about Italy... :-)

- Lizzardie, at 9:55 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com