Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, August 03, 2006

Drinking (alcohol, that is) and ridiculous heat do not mix. I know this, and yet I let myself forget it anyways. I'm feeling pretty sick today - more than just a hangover - so maybe now I'll learn my lesson. But probably not.

So, for those that live in or around Boston, or may be in the area next week, Wednesday is my birthday. I play poker on Wednesdays. Therefore, I am hoping my friends will come out and see me, whether they play poker or not. It's at a bar, and they have good food, so I think it will be a good time for all. I plan on sending out an email early next week, but if you want details before then, let me know! It will make me ridiculously happy if lots of my friends come and help make this a decent little party. :-)

I love my birthday. I love it even more that so many of my friends are older, and therefore have already turned 25, making it a much easier quarter century birthday than friends seem to have had. :-) I also love the fact that I can be the center of attention without feeling silly about it. I've had trouble getting excited about the birthday the past few years, but this one is looking very promising. Yay. :-)

- Lizzardie, at 10:49 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com