Words of Lizzardie




Monday, July 03, 2006

Well, this hasn't been the best 4th of July weekend I've ever had (though I guess that if you consider last weekend probably the best, and two years ago as the worst, it would have to fall somewhere in between). I've spent the majority of the weekend on my couch, nursing some sort of bug and trying to stay cool. Today, I worked all day - not because my company didn't give us they day off (they did) but because there's so much to do this month. I'll be working again tomorrow. I went into the office today because I couldn't download the files I needed, and what I thought would take half an hour ended up taking two hours. On my way home, I was pulled over for illegally making a left turn (the intersection gives a green arrow at the end of the light; there's no red arrow light, but there is a sign that says left turn on arrow only and I ignored it). Apparently I have issues with left turns, because of the five times I've been pulled over in my driving history, one was for an accident, one was for speeding and three involved left turns. Thankfully the officer only gave me a warning.

It's hard to write when I'm sneezing every couple of minutes.

I reiterate my wish for air conditioning. At least this time when I went into the office on a non-work day, the air was on.

Our mailman is young and wears a wife beater.

Last weekend I saw a bumper sticker on a car that read "Santos McGarry 2005." It made me smile, and I can't believe it was the first time I saw one!

I want to go to the beach, but timing just hasn't been right.

I think I'm just going to go back to Law & Order and knitting. It's all I really do anymore.

- Lizzardie, at 7:57 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com