Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bored. I really should be doing work right now, but I'm just not feeling it. It needs to get done eventually, but I figure I'll just work diligently (ha!) tomorrow and use some weekend time if I absolutely have to.

I've been feeling rather stressed lately, but yesterday was a pretty good day. Despite the hangovers on Thursdays, it's so nice to go out and play lots of poker Wednesday nights and hang out with people I wouldn't normally hang out with. My weekend schedule seems to be filling out for the summer, too, which is nice.

I need to make a few decisions about plans. One of them involves whether or not I want to (voluntarily!) go to Connecticut next weekend for a party Dana is throwing. I'd get to see Chris, and Dana of course, but it is a 3 1/2 hour drive and it is Connecticut. I don't have anything else going on, so we'll see. The other decision is about my upcoming birthday. I know it's still a month away, but everyone's summer schedules get booked up so quickly. I was considering throwing a party, but my roommate doesn't seem keen on doing a joint birthday thing (she also has an August birthday), and the dinner thing seems kinda old, particularly with restaurant week(s!) right around the corner from then. Maybe I'll just be happy with inviting whoever wants to go to poker on my birthday, and be happy with getting ridiculously smashed (and not working the next day).

Is it sad that Labor Day weekend is the most exciting thing I have to look foward to in the next several months? I think not.

My plan is to go to the beach either Saturday or Sunday this weekend. I'm going to make it happen, go early, get tan, relax, read, knit. It's supposed to be hot and I think several hours in the sun by the ocean will be just the right thing.

- Lizzardie, at 3:27 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com