Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, June 25, 2006

Part of the plan for this weekend was to write a nice update. Instead, all I did was watch lots of Law & Order, knit (socks right now, it's all I seem to want to work on) and eat pasta. Right now I'm also drinking wine. This will not be a very good udpate. I'm in a rather down mood, but I think it's mostly because I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

I did go to the Red Sox game on Friday, which ended up being fun despite a rather uncertain beginning. My coworkers spent all day telling me that the game wasn't going to happen, due to the ridiculous amounts of rain. And even when I headed out for the game, it was pouring - I was soaked by the time I got to Davis Square. But, when I got off the T in Boston, the rain had subsided, and the game was only delayed about 45 minutes. The seats were in the bleachers, so they were cheap, and it was a good game - Beckett pitched really well (nearly 6 innings with no hits) and Manny had a great game, too (2 home runs). I'm glad I didn't bail on going (which apparently ran through Corinne's mind as well), because it ended up being a fun night.

Jamie's friends stayed here last night with their 2 little kids - a 2-year-old and an 8-month-old. For some reason they seemed to really like me. Odd, since kids don't usually like me.

I suppose now I will watch more tv, knit some more and then eventually get some sleep.

- Lizzardie, at 11:46 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com