Words of Lizzardie




Friday, April 21, 2006

Today was supposed to be a good day. Today is the day I paid off my car. That's right, after almost 5 years (loan was taken out on August 18th, 2001, for those that might be curious), I no longer have car payments and official own my beaten up car!

The problem, however, is that Chase made paying off my car into an entirely excruciating process. I hate them. Do not do business with them, as they have screwed me over in every possible way during the last year. And it's not just the car - I had problems with my bank account and 2 credit cards, as well. It took me almost an hour to get a payment through, even though it should have just been a simple online transaction. Their site is painful to navigate and downright lies to you (it both told me I had a different address on file than I actually do - and you can't change your address online - and told me that if I needed my title and lien release mailed to a different address - like maybe the correct one! - then you should call them and they will process your payments over the phone. Once you navigate through a gajillion menus and listen to endless pre-recorded messages, they inform you that you can make payments over the phone but you can't pay OFF your loan. But collections will process your pay off if you pay a $10 processing fee. Totally unacceptable). I am so so so so so happy to be done with all of my accounts with them. I vow now, no matter what happens, that I will never open another account with them again. William Harrison, Jamie Dimon, I hope you're listening.

- Lizzardie, at 12:45 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com