Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, March 09, 2006



I played Apples to Apples a few weeks ago with Susan, Kim, Brian and Susan's roommate Heather (I actually went out and purchased the game, but it was totally an investment!). Heather had a new take on it - at the end, once a winner has been determined, everyone looks at their green cards (which are adjectives, for those of you who haven't played). The green cards that you're holding describe you. :-) So I think these were the green cards I had after the first game (read, I think - I mucked the cards together before I decided I wanted to take a picture - I know that I got most of them right but one or two might have been wrong). I liked the description they give, so I took the picture. :-)

Other news... I "bought" a RAZR today! I've been wanting a new phone for awhile now, for no other reason but to have one (my vanity level is skyrocketing right now, btw). I hadn't looked at the prices lately, but had been waiting for the E815 to be free (despite having had my phone for less than 2 years, Verizon has decided that I'm eligible for New Every 2 and have been for more than a year - they have crappy customer service but I don't mind this screw up). When I looked today I saw the RAZR was also free, so I got it, without hesitation. I imagine it will be here next week!

Also, my J.Crew dress came. I had a $100 Rewards card, so I bought this dress in Mint (the color is a little brighter, but that's okay). No idea what I'll wear it for, but it's pretty and I'm sure I'll find something. I've been in a gift-card spending mood (also used the newly rediscovered Borders gift card to buy Garden State and the Post Secret book). Spending free money is definitely better than spending my money!

I did not get home last night until about 1:30am, but I didn't mind. It reminded me of the times I used to go out in the middle of the night or just stay up until 3am or 4am. Sadly, I feel like I did the next morning, too, which means my tolerance for staying up late has gone way done (then again, the amount of sleep is probably about the same since I was up before 8am this morning and that never happened when I stayed up past 3am). I might have to go to bed early tonight (which may be good, because other than the dishes, I can't think of anything to do - not knitting is frustrating! - but my wrist does feel a little better thanks to the break).

I should really concentrate on work now....

 Posted by Picasa


- Lizzardie, at 12:53 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com