Words of Lizzardie




Tuesday, February 07, 2006


My nativity scene finally from Florida yesterday, so I'm posting a picture of it. It was one of the things I'd asked for this year for Christmas - there are 10 pieces and the tallest one is 11 inches. I have no idea where I'm going to put it, but I have more than 9 months to decide that, I suppose.

Not much else to say. I'm posting early today because I can, I guess. Remember how I said yesterday that I'd slept through the night 4 nights straight? Well, I guess I expressed joy to quickly, because of course I had trouble sleeping last night. I've been up since 6ish (5am, really, but I stayed in bed until six), and I've done stuff I normally do when I'm awake - straighten up a little, knit, watch the news and now write this. It's always nice to get things done in the morning, but I definitely would have preferred sleep. I'm tired now and will most likely be feeling it all day.

Cat posted yesterday this Word Cloud thing. Now, normally I don't post that many quizzes/meme things, because I think it's kinda silly, unless I particularly like them. But I do often fill them out for my own enjoyment, particularly quizzes. So I was only planning on posting the Word Cloud if it was particularly cool. But it won't even give me one! I've waited and waited - I even let it compute overnight - and I got nothing. And it's not even their stupid servers, because I put another blog in just to see and it went right through. Stupid blog thing.

All right, that's all. Maybe I'll lay down for 20 minutes before showering/getting ready for work.

 Posted by Picasa

- Lizzardie, at 7:23 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com