Words of Lizzardie




Monday, February 06, 2006


Dan and I passed this place in Peabody, MA, on our way to Salem the other weekend. Obviously, we had to stop on the way home to take a picture. Patrick said it's actually a chain, with several stores (at least I think he said that, I could be making it up).

This weekend was not the by myself doing nothing weekend but sleeping and watching tv and knitting weekend that I'd hoped for, but it was still pretty mellow and a good time. Kathy came over Friday night and we watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (yes, I watched it again, I love it). We drank wine - the Dr. Loosen Reisling I'd bought a few weeks ago. Saturday, Kathy left but traded me my copy of Lost Season 1 for her copies of Gilmore Girls Seasons 1 and 2 - so I watched A LOT of Gilmore Girls this weekend. My roommate came home on Saturday, due to her boyfriend leaving for his snowboarding vacation, and she and I watched movies and Gilmore Girls and drank wine for most of the evening. Sunday, there was more Gilmore Girls for Jamie and me. We also spent 2 hours cleaning the apartment. My room and the bathroom still need some TLC, and there's some mopping to be done, maybe this weekend, but otherwise it looks really nice. And it was much-needed. Then we went over to Corinne's for the Super Bowl. The Magic Fridge commercial was the clear winner, with not a lot else striking me. It's been a disappointing football playoffs, but I can't expect my teams, Boston/New England or Chicago, to win every year.

Today has already been good for several reasons. The first is that I slept through the night for the 4th night in a row (yes, I'm like a young child). I attribute this to turning down the electric blanket (shut up, all of you). AND, my Massachusetts tax return was deposited this morning. :-D E-filing and direct deposit are my friends.

Posted by Picasa

- Lizzardie, at 10:34 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com