Words of Lizzardie




Saturday, January 07, 2006


Part 2 of a 2-part series. Now Grecia says, omg, how do I get down from the roof?!?!?!

Hehehehe. She was the least friendly of the 4 cats at my aunt's house (all outdoor cats) so I do not feel bad making fun of her.

A rare weekend post. I've decided to post New Years Resolutions, because that will force me to make them and have them written down. :-D

  1. Restart and stick to my eating and exercising regime (but no dieting!). Maybe join the gym that opened across the street from my work. I'd like to take a yoga class, possibly. Include in this dressing better and wearing makeup and putting on jewelry more often.
  2. Keep the knitting habit. But curb in the yarn buying.
  3. Pay down, maybe even eliminate, credit card debt. Bad credit cards.
  4. Research, save for and buy a new car. May push this to the end of the year to make it more financially realistic (my last car payment is currently scheduled for September 1st).
  5. Stick to my budget. Buy bedroom furniture.
  6. Get more serious about professional things. This would mean being more ambitious at my current job, speaking up more, doing more, etc... Also, start thinking about long term goals. I won't be at the current job forever, and maybe I should start figuring out where I want to be in 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, etc...
  7. Get out more. Have more fun. Meet new people. (This one is probably the least likely to happen, as meeting new people and having more fun contradict each other in my book, but we'll see.)

Okay, now I have resolutions to break, fabulous. Though yesterday's news of a raise and fear about my student loan payments increasing in 2007 wil help with all things financial.

Posted by Picasa


- Lizzardie, at 2:57 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com