Words of Lizzardie




Saturday, January 14, 2006



Part 2! I hope Kristen likes her coif. :-)

I want to make this. I went to 3 different yarn stores today - Windsor Button, Woolcott and Co. and The Knittin' Kitten (I already knew that Mind's Eye Yarn doesn't carry the Noro Silk Garden I want). The Noro yarn is more expensive than I remember. :-( Currently I'm bidding on some on Ebay, because it's cheaper there, and I found a discontinued color there that I love. One day, I will make one of these in the Lorna's Laces Lion & Lamb the pattern calls for, but not anytime soon - it's too expensive. But they have a color called Tuscany, so I must have it. :-)

It's probably just as well that I didn't find the yarn I want at the price I want, given how much yarn I have and the number of projects I need to finish. The scarf I'm working on now is driving me crazy, because it's simple enough, but it's taking forver.

I guess I'll get back to that and watch football. And eat burnt cookies.

 Posted by Picasa

- Lizzardie, at 4:23 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com