Words of Lizzardie




Monday, January 23, 2006

Ohh, and by the way.... yes, I know The West Wing was cancelled. No, I was not suprised (there have been rumors that Season 7 would be the last season since sometime during Season 6). I am both sad and happy at the same time. I have always thought they should end the show after the current administration, so while I will miss the show, I feel this is the right time.

Besides, I already have Seasons 1-5 on DVD, and I'm sure I'll be picking up Seasons 6-7 once they become available. :-)

The same goes for Alias, by the way (which got cancelled a few months ago). There had been rumors this was the last season for awhile, so the announcement was no surprise. And particularly since Michael Vartan (my favorite) is no longer a series regular, I feel this is the right time for the show to go. He's coming back for a few episodes, and this will enable them to say that he's alive and to go out in style, rather than wear out the show.

And again - I have Seasons 1-4 on DVD and Season 5 will follow when it's released. These days, thank goodness for television series on DVD!

That's all for my shows.

- Lizzardie, at 10:33 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com