Words of Lizzardie




Friday, January 20, 2006

Doesn't it look like my bumper has come off? *Note to self: be careful when trying to park on top of snowbanks. *

Billy Joel last night. :-D To see Kathy's review, go here. For a complete setlist, go here. The only thing I think I can add is that the beginning of the concert made me question if I knew more than one Billy Joel song, as the people at the concert seemed to know ALL the songs, and I can't really hear the words to "We Didn't Start the Fire" anymore; all I hear is "We Didn't Go to Harvard."

Ohh, and "Piano Man" as the closer - I love that song. :-) I question whether there could be a Billy Joel concert WITHOUT "Piano Man," and I don't think there can be (and last night Kathy and I said the concert couldn't be over until he played it). Or at least, I'd be mad if I payed for Billy Joel tickets and there was no "Piano Man." And there's nothing better than singing the chorus with 30,000 other people with no one in the band and no instrumentation. That happened at Bon Jovi, too (I think with "Livin' on a Prayer," but I can't quite remember).

Favorite Billy Joel line from last night: "A lot of these songs have drinking references. [States some drinking references.] I wonder why that is." :-)

I want to post comments on people's Livejournals, but I hate posting anonymously. So I signed up for a Livejournal account (Lizzardie, of course), just so I could post comments and have people know it's me. Except, I seem to not be able to verify my account. I had the re-email me the verification email or whatever, and I never got it. They are making me mad, and I continue to not write comments because they are stupid. So there.

My coworker and I stole a bookcase today and made it a wall. So now our hallway has only one entrance, and is more like a real office. It's amusing to have people come through and peak their heads in now. :-) I'll remember to bring my camera here one of these days so I can snap a picture.

Posted by Picasa

- Lizzardie, at 4:17 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com