Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, December 22, 2005

Pictures? I normally post pictures? Imagine that.

I shouldn't just complain about my vacation. I should say good things. And what's good about any good vacation? Yes, it's the food. !!! Sunday my aunt made steak and baked potato. Monday we went to my aunt's restaurant for English tea and lunch (I had a sandwich, but shared in the other food). And my dad made dinner that night. Tuesday my mom took me to Red Lobster - not nearly as good of seafood as I get in Boston, but I take what I can get. Yesterday we went out for Chinese food, and I had more shrimp. Not great, but okay. Today we went to one of those Japanese restaurants where they cook in front of you. Sushi, shrimp, scallops and filet mignon, all fabulous. And this salad with some sort of creamy orange dressing - it tasted like a dreamsicle! Yummmmm. Tomorrow my dad is supposed to be making seafood for dinner (my parents are hosting dinner at the house they're staying in). Then Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Christmas Eve dinner is traditionally oyster stew. We're not having our traditional beef on Christmas Day, but there will be turkey and ham, and my aunt is brining the turkey, which should be good. Ohh, and my grandfather (and cousin and uncle) made English toffee, which is my absolute favorite of the Christmas traditions. :-)

So that's the food. My aunt bought us beads today at the bead store next store to her restaurant, so I'm looking forward to making some sort of necklace, and maybe stealing some of the tiger's eye beads my sister got. :-) Maybe now I'll knit for awhile.

- Lizzardie, at 11:07 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com