Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, December 15, 2005


Normally I'm going inbound at Davis Square.... in fact, I don't think I've EVER gone outbound (there's only one stop past Davis - Alewife). Still, I enjoy the picture. I think I took this on Saturday, on the way to Harvard Square to go to the yarn store (where I bought way too much yarn - but at least I have plans for it all!).

I've been trying to figure out what to do with my Flickr account. I'd love to put ALL of my pictures up there (or selected albums), but without a paid account, that won't work. So I'm thinking I may put up my blog pictures, so that there's a stream of the pictures I put here. It could be an alternative to my blog. We'll see.

Tonight is the first Stitch 'n Bitch! I'm really excited, and I think everyone who is coming is, too. I had originally decided to wait until January to set one up (I'm thinking once a month for these), but then I checked to see if people were available in December and now I'm expecting 6 or 7 people to come! I bought cheese and crackers and eggnog, and there will of course be WINE (I even put a bottle of white in the fridge) and Jamie is providing soda. I'm hoping for a good knitting time. :-)

 Posted by Picasa


- Lizzardie, at 2:30 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com