Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm hoping to post a picture later on tonight once I get home from work, but I'm kinda running out of pictures to post on this computer. I either need to take more pictures, or dig some up from the other computer. I know there are pictures on my personal laptop that I'd like to post, but that requires me actually turning that computer on! :-)

Also, I'm going to be posting pictures of various knitting projects as I complete them. I've thought about taking more "work-in-progress" pictures, but the truth of the matter is that I don't care and I don't think any of my readers do, either. Finished works on the other hand... entirely different story (for me at least - you all may still not care, but I'll ignore that). :-) The only thing is that several of the projects will be gifts for various people, so I may hold off on posting pictures until the gifts have been received by their recipients. Currently, I'm working on my first project involving increases and decreases and thus far I'm pretty happy with it. The green and black scarf is nearly done - I just need to weave in the ends and do some blocking.

Also, in case any of you were worried about my heat situation, everything has been resolved. Our landlord got the heat working last night, at about 7:00pm, so it was entirely unnecessary for me to bring my space heater home from work (but I did anyway, because, you know, better safe than sorry). I think it was the regulator, or at least that's what Peter (landlord) said it was Wednesday night, because it wasn't the batteries or the water level or the wiring or the spark plug. All I care about is having the heat work again!

- Lizzardie, at 12:50 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com