Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, December 07, 2005



I don't think I wrote about Maggie yet. This is Maggie, the dog we got 2 years ago (which my sister and I picked out as a surprise for the rest of the family for Christmas). She followed me EVERYWHERE while I was home. You also can't pet the cat, because you should be petting her, and she thinks she is a cat - which means she likes to climb on people's laps and takes up lots of space. :-)

In other news, I have no heat at my apartment. :-( I noticed it was a bit chilly in there last night and saw that the heat wasn't going on, even though it was 64 degrees in there (the thermostat is set for 68, so it should go on at 66). I gave it a little more time, but at 9:30pm and 63 degrees, I had to call our landlord (who lives upstairs). He came down, and spent an hour and a half tinkering around - everything is working except apparently the regulator, which is a big problem. *Sigh*. I didn't sleep well last night and I'll be avoiding the apartment except for sleep for the next few days, I guess (electric blanket and space heater make sleeping at least bearable, though my heater is noisy). It was 56 in there this morning, so let's hope the problem is fixed relatively soon!

 Posted by Picasa

- Lizzardie, at 11:51 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com