Words of Lizzardie




Tuesday, November 15, 2005

No picture today. I suppose I could find one, but I'm too annoyed at not being able to find the USB cable to transfer the pictures, that I won't. So there.

In other news, I went to the dentist this morning. It sucked, and I have to go back on Thursday. Maybe once and for all this will teach me to floss my teeth more regularly.

On the way back, I saw a Trading Spaces truck! Looks like they're filming about half a mile from me, which is so exciting. I only saw a camera guy, but if you happen to catch Trading Spaces, they say they're in Boston/Cambridge/Somerville, and it's a yellow 3-story house with a red door, it's near me. :-) I might have to go back and try and take a picture of it. Maybe I'll make sure to pass through the same way on Thursday, in hopes it is still there.

Also, I've started to knit. I've been wanting to start knitting for eons now (okay, a year) and Susan and Kat (who Susan taught only hours before) taught me Saturday night. I went out last night and bought yarn and knitting needles, and I'm already a foot into a fuzzy red scarf with brown and gold flecks. This will give me something to do on the place and in the airport on Saturday (in addition to reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which I've been meaning to do for some time).

- Lizzardie, at 2:37 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com