Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, November 20, 2005



My cell phone is so happy to have made the trip to Chicago!

Yes, that's right, my trip back to Illinois was uneventful, except for almost forgetting my cell phone. I drove down to Providence with no problems, parked in long term parking with no problems, there were about 3 people in front of me to check in and then about five people in front of me at security. Walked to my gate, stopping to shop and get some breakfast on the way. When I arrived at my gate an hour and fifteen minutes before my flight, that is when I realized that I forgot my cell phone in the car. Ugh. Back to the car. Back to the terminal. Back through security.

No turbulence on the plane, and I knitted nearly the whole time. When I got to Chicago, my parents picked me up and asked me if I minded stopping at the store on the way home. No, that's fine, I said. What store did they want to stop at? THE LARGEST WINE STORE I'VE EVER SEEN. It was wonderful. I wanted to buy everything in sight, especially their incredibly large Italian section. :-)

 Posted by Picasa


- Lizzardie, at 4:10 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com