Words of Lizzardie




Monday, November 14, 2005

I've kinda fallen off the picture posting wagon the past few days. The goal actually was to take lots of pictures Friday night and post one that night. But people were anti-taking pictures and I got home AFTER midnight, so I just never got around to it. And since cameras weren't allowed at the concert, I didn't want to risk getting it confiscated when I had no place to stash it (of course, I was never even searched). So, there will be at least one photo from Friday night posted, when I get the pictures onto the computer, but for now you get another from the Poconos:




From left to right, Elaine (I think), Li, Bryan, Patrick, Rob, Grace (I think), Sarah (Susan's sister), Susan and Dan. I took the picture. If you add in Anthony and this guy Steve, who had left for Ithaca, and Alvin, who was there for a day, you have the whole group from the weekend. This was taken at dinner Sunday night - Sarah and Bryan, with a little help from me, made chicken parmesan-type stuff with pasta and caesar salad. I also set a complete table and added in a nice Chianti. :-D

That weekend, I was the first to go on record saying that despite Anthony saying he and Steve would be back on Monday, there was no way in hell that was happening - we'd seen the last of them. No one believed me.

I was right. :-P

Posted by Picasa

- Lizzardie, at 12:24 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com