Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, November 10, 2005



I know this doesn't look like much, but it was truly hilarious. The picture was taken at Patrick and Tom's place in Salem, MA, during their Halloween party. At some point in the party, this giant black BLOB came into the apartment. They made a beeline for the food, moved over it and when they moved away from the table, all of the food was gone (plates and all) - this is the blob in the process of taking all of the food. Then the blob started to take over other people at the party. For about half an hour or so, the people under the blob shifted, and I don't think I saw the final guy emerge for at least that amount of time. The best part was that everyone under the blob also had costumes on!

And my costume? Pippi Longstocking. I even dyed my hair red, and now I hate it. I didn't get a picture of myself on my camera, but if I happen to come across one, I will gladly post it.

Posted by Picasa

- Lizzardie, at 8:30 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com