Words of Lizzardie




Saturday, March 19, 2005

October 29th, 2001.

It's the post that doesn't exist.

Once it did. And I still have it in an email (from myself) somewhere. That's the only time I've ever regretted a post. And the only time I've took something down that I had written.

There are a lot of things about that period of my life that I wish I could change. But I can't. And I was a lot different back then, a lot less mature, a lot less experienced...

I got an email this October (right around the same time, ironically, but at least not the same date - I think the 26th or 27th) that talked about how some people believe time heels all wounds. The person who wrote the email doesn't believe that's true. And looking back on the 3+ years that I have passed since 10/29/01, I don't believe it's true either.

That email and that post are not entirely unrelated. And for more than three years now, I've let that post, and the events leading up to it, define my life. When will I move on to bigger and much, much better things?

The post doesn't exist anymore, at least on a server somewhere. And that's probably for the best. But it's still there, on my harddrive, and still burning in my heart. Maybe it's time I put out the flame.

- Lizzardie, at 1:26 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com