Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I found a birthday card a few weeks ago. Not one for me, but one I had bought and written out for someone else, several years ago. Obviously I never delivered it, and at some point stuck it in a book. When I went to read that book is when I found the card.

When things like this happen, I think about fate. I don't know that I necessarily believe in it, but my mind can't help but wonder. Did this happen for a reason? Is there something about this moment (in a broad sense, of course), right now, that made me find the card? I mean, I feel at peace with the intended recipient of the card, so I have yet to figure out what it means. Maybe nothing, but I can't help but wonder - does everything really happen for a reason?

Some days, I don't feel like today is better than yesterday, a month ago, 3 months ago, 6 months ago, a year ago, 5 years ago.... some days I feel like nothing's changed, that I'm still struggling to get free and figure out what the hell I'm doing with my life. Some days I feel like I've made terrible decisions and that I'll never be able to fix them. I wish today wasn't one of those days.

- Lizzardie, at 9:50 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com