Words of Lizzardie




Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Coffee.

This deserves a posting of its own.

So some of you may have seen me drink coffee. Others may have heard about me drinking coffee. For those of you who do not fit into either category, I'll fill you in. I like sugar. A lot. And cream. A lot. My coffee tends to be syrupy, super-saturated goodness. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

With my new coffee maker and magical thermos, I've been drinking coffee on a daily basis. I think this is a terrible habit, not just the coffee, but also the sugar (cream is okay I suppose - I buy fat free stuff). So, if I'm going to have one vice, I need to cut back on the other. Maybe I should just drink cream with sugar dissolved in it, you say? Well, I kinda want the caffeine.

So this weekend, I filled my mug up with coffee and then added my cream. And then I did something I never do - I tried my coffee before I added the sugar! And it turns out, it didn't taste bitter! Not sweet of course, but not bitter which is the whole problem. So, I added one teaspoon of sugar (I meant to add a tablespoon, but whatever - it was a giant mug) and that was it. And then I drank it. And it was good. And then I did the same thing on Monday, this time with the tablespoon. And I also drank that. And it was also good. And maybe I can handle this less sugar thing. :-) (Note: I ran out of cream and was forced to go to Starbucks and use part of my giant gift certificate to buy a caramel macchiato and a cheese danish - tragic).

This was maybe a stupid story, but whatever. Other news: I got a raise today. Okay, it's effective after our company board meeting, but whatever. This is good. :-)

- Lizzardie, at 8:05 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com