Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, October 20, 2004

It's 9-3 Red Sox in the top of the 8th.... just a little longer.... I swear, I think baseball is sooooo boring yet I've been watching I have no idea how much of it. No matter what happens (and I'm not counting my ducks or chickens or whatever yet - I'm a Cubs fan first, and an adopted Red Sox fan second, and, well, we know both of their histories of choking), at least there's no game tomorrow night! Maybe I'll go to bed after The Apprentice.

In other TV news, The West Wing premier was tonight, and I did interrupt my baseball watching to watch that, given I've been waiting since May for it. Donna didn't die, as I've been saying all along, so ha! But I did notice that the show doesn't seem to move as fast as before, which means I thought it was moving slower. Maybe it's because I don't have anything else to be crunching my brain on, or because of all of the extra news I've been reading lately, which makes me more comfortable with current events. Or it could be that the show is starting to suck a little (boo), which I think might be the more likely case.

I also bought my ticket to the LOTR exhibition at the Museum of Science. It's the whole reason that I bought a membership, and now I have a ticket for that exhibition for Sunday afternoon, with Sunday being the closing day. Yeah, I'm cutting it close there, but at least I'm making it. I'm trying to get out more, to more things, enjoying my new city a little more. Not that I don't think I appreciate it. But I want to take full advantage of Boston while I can (i.e., before it gets too cold for me to want to leave the apartment).

Speaking of cold, we turned on the heat! Not that high, but still, the couple of degrees in the evenings makes such a HUGE difference. I'm much happier. And yay for my electric blanket, which also makes me happy. I wish we had a fireplace now.

I have stuff on my mind lately, and I'm debating on taking action. I'm just not sure what I want, though, and what is going to come of it. I also had a related post in my head on Friday, I think, but then I was talking to Helen for the first time in awhile, and I decided I didn't need to make the post, but now I wish I had, because I knew it was a revelation, and I forget what it was. Also had a pretty interesting conversation yesterday, which kind of echoed things I've been thinking for a long time, which makes me hesitant to do something. In the end, once I get some courage and have taken a few (figurative) deep breaths, I'm sure what I (right now) think is the right thing to do, but I still need some extra time.



- Lizzardie, at 11:16 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com