Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, August 22, 2004

I am sitting in my living room while everyone around me plays Scattergories. I refuse to play with them, so I'm fiddling on the computer. And watching West Wing. Woohoo.

I found an apartment the other day - it seemed that #17 that I viewed was a charm, since I went to see it and an hour later we were set with me living there. I'll be living with 2 girls, Anna and Jamie, and they seem really great. The apartment is really nice, too - offstreet parking, dishwasher, washer/dryer in the basement, hardwood floors, pantry, newly redone back patio, etc... plus my room will probably be on the second floor all on it's own, so plenty of privacy. Now I can't wait until September 1st to start making my new home. The roommates, though, are now looking for a new roommate, which is somewhat annoying for me, because they choose to do so on the weekend, which is an inconvenience. Couldn't they have done so while I was out looking at apartments? Stupid boys.

Went to see Alien v. Predator tonight. Stupid movie that I was dragged to see. I haven't even seen either the Alien movies or the Predator movies, so I think it was a bit lost on me. That's the 3rd Saturday in a row that I've gone to the theatre. That must be a record.

This was not an exciting update, but I needed to do something while they play this stupid game.

Ohh, and I changed my cell phone number. I think I emailed everyone, but let me know if I missed you and I'll fix that.

- Lizzardie, at 12:56 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com