Words of Lizzardie




Friday, July 09, 2004

I think things are better here. Let's hope I'm right.

Before I forget, I am taking book recommendations. Currently, I'm reading Emma, which I've been trying to read for years now. I think I'm making a dent, and forcing myself to read at least a chapter a day. So far, it does not read as well as Mansfield Park did. And I still have two other Jane Austin books on my shelf to go. Anyway, there are 8 more books on my bookshelf left after this that I haven't read, and I'm thinking either Brave New World (Aldous Huxley) or Grapes of Wrath (John Steinbeck) next, haven't decided. But one day, I will have read all of the books on my shelf, or I'll get tired of going through them, one of those, and I'll need new books. So please make some recommendations!

I made noodles today. Making homemade noodles is something I felt like I should try, and while I had the time, I figured why not. It took a long time and was a lot of work. The noodles were pretty good, though, and I have some homemade dry ones, but I'm not sure that I'll ever do it again. And when you cook them, you should eat them, because they get sticky (though I'll try adding some olive oil to the water with the dry ones). I made a yummy tomato sauce, too.

Tomorrow Demetri is roadtripping here from Westchester, so Kathy will come up from her home (south of Boston). Susan comes in on Saturday to look for apartments, and Corinne's birthday party is Saturday in Nashua, so I'm looking forward to spending time with friends. Yay.

- Lizzardie, at 1:22 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com