Words of Lizzardie




Friday, July 02, 2004

I know this is ridiculous, but I had a bad day and this made me feel better:



How to make a Lizzardie
Ingredients:

3 parts success

3 parts brilliance

1 part beauty
Method:
Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Top it off with a sprinkle of curiosity and enjoy!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com

I'm not even sure what happened today, because it didn't start off bad. I did some celebratory shopping yesterday, and I was content to sit and work on the Tome all afternoon. I got a little distracted for awhile talking to a friend, and then a little frustrated with the Tome, but you know, no big deal. But then....

I have learned that men (all of them) are complete morons, so I can't just hint at something. But when I ask repeatedly for someone to not do something, and I'm clearly upset... should it require more than that?

I feel like I was torn apart all day. Like, several hours of someone just ripping everything about me to shreds. This is not a nice feeling. Apparently there's something wrong with me, or so I was told. I feel absolutely horrible and full of regret now, even though I don't think I did anything wrong. I was upset with a situation, I asked for the situation to change several times, it didn't, I retreated into my room, done deal. But no, I have problems. And if someone could explain to me how me being insecure (which okay, I admit that I am) makes me arrogant, that would be great. I can see how someone could be both (I think I've been told I'm both before), but one because of the other? I don't understand this at all.

So yeah, needless to say, I have not been in pleasant mood all evening. And the Tome didn't get done. And I'm exhausted. And I missed Celebrity Poker, which I was looking forward to all week. My only consolation is that I got to try a Sloe Gin Fizz and it was mighty tasty. I'll have to order that more often.

Now I'm going to sleep, and pray that I have more fun tomorrow, as we're supposed to be celebrating my new job at a North End restaurant.

- Lizzardie, at 2:32 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com