Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, June 30, 2004

So I said to expect good news, and I was waiting until I had my actual offer letter... I have the email, but not the actual piece of paper, but I figure I might let everyone in on it anyway....

I got a job offer! I will no longer be unemployed! The job is with Cymfony, which is in Newton, MA, not too far from here. I interviewed there a few weeks ago, and was expecting to go in for another interview, but they hired me instead. I really liked them, so I'm really excited that they've offered me a position. I was in a bit of shock a little earlier, because I honestly can't believe I made it through my job search and that I get to stay in Boston. It really did all work out for me.

I was a little excited earlier, when I thought my roommates might want to celebrate with me, but they were not as enthusiastic as I'd hoped they'd be. So no celebrating. I have that nice bottle of wine that I designated for this purpose, too... ehh, screw them.

Back to the employment situation. I start July 12th, so I have about 13 days to pretend like I'm on vacation and enjoy living in Boston. I'm thinking some shopping and some museums and just general walking around Boston stuff. :-) I'll start by going shopping tomorrow and buying that skirt that I was eyeing a few weeks ago and is quite expensive, but I also told myself I'd treat myself to if I became employed. :-)

- Lizzardie, at 2:32 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com