Words of Lizzardie




Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Five days before Graduation #2. The past few days have been okay. Interview went okay, I guess, for something I don't really care about. And then wine and cheese night was a good deal of fun. Chris Libby was in town on Saturday, so it was really good to see him. He got me a graduation gift of fun Cornell memorabilia and took me out to dinner. We ate at the Boatyard Grill (a week ago I had never eaten there; now I've had dinner there twice!), where we were told that Joe Nieuwendyk (former Cornell hockey player, winner of the Stanley Cup multiple times) would be at the table next to us, but he wasn't. After eating ice cream at The Scoop (I had never been there) we went to the Nines and then to the Senior Carnival. My fourth Senior Carnival (you might note that I have not been a senior 4 times). Sunday was Ryan's graduation party at his mom's house in Homer, where there was lots of meat from Dinosaur BBQ, and she made us plant a tree. And then champagne brunch at Ruloff's yesterday with Dan and one of his housemates. And that brings us to today.

I kinda can't believe that I'm leaving Ithaca so soon, and I'm in a bit of turmoil, though not over that, more to do with uncertainty about events occuring this weekend. What was bothering me last week is still bothering me, except in a different way. And even though I thought there was nothing else I could do, I found that there were two more steps I could take, one of which I took yesterday. I've got one more thing I can try, but if none of these things work, I don't know what I'm going to do.

Let's just hope that one week from now, I'll be all moved into Somerville.

- Lizzardie, at 12:07 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com