Words of Lizzardie




Friday, May 28, 2004

Finish the alcohol night is over. It was pretty low key, but at least I got rid of most of my half-empty bottles. I can't complain about that. Will was the correct person to invite - at one point, he was drinking Bombay Sapphire with Ice 101. I mean, I always saw gin and peppermint schnapps together, of course! We also just sat around and chatted, and Ryan insisted on taking my picture with all of my full wine bottles - all 13 of them (I bought 2 more today).

In other news, Amy is selling me furniture, which is cool because I have none. So I'll have a desk and a bookshelf. I just have to go to New Jersey to get them, but I think that can be arranged. I'm selling the bed to the landlady, so I'll have to buy a new one of those, but that's okay. And I have help moving my stuff, so good news with the move all around. And the problems I've been having for the last 2 weeks? They've been resolved and I'm happy.

Okay, sleep now so that I can do lots more packing/cleaning tomorrow prior to when Herb gets here (because I'll get nothing done after that, I'm sure). Less than 3 days until Graduation!

- Lizzardie, at 1:54 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com