Words of Lizzardie




Monday, March 29, 2004

So I don't have mono, but Gannett actually put me on antibiotics (and didn't tell me that I'm pregnant). They think I had a viral infection that developed into a secondary bacterial infection. I think this is the first time I've been on antibiotics since I had bronchitis senior year of high school. Let's hope the amoxicillin and sudafed/robitussin-like pills they gave me make me feel better.

I don't think I mentioned that I managed to fix the stove by myself. The pilot light went out again, and this time, at the risk of burning off my arm, I attempted to re-light it myself. I managed to get it re-lit, but then it went out right away (right in front of my eyes). So after a few more attempts on Saturday, I gave up for the night and went and bought more Ben and Jerry's. But then last night, I decided to try again and it worked! So now I get my French bread pizzas.

I just got a call back on one of the positions I applied for, but it's not what I thought and I don't think it would be right for me. That's all I'll say on that, but I'm hoping it's a sign that I'm going to start hearing from more companies.

I didn't go to class this morning because of the whole needing to go to Gannett thing, so maybe I should start working on the problem sets I've been putting off all of Spring Break. Whoo.

- Lizzardie, at 2:08 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com