Words of Lizzardie




Friday, March 19, 2004

Not much is going on right now, so I thought I'd write again. :-) I haven't done a damn thing all week. Other than go to class, of course. Unfortunately, no poker this week. Herb did show me this addictive gold mine game tonight, though. Whatever you do, DO NOT go to www.i-am-bored.com. I have yet to go to the actual site, but all of the addictive games Herb sends me come from there. I proctored an exam tonight, and there was no poker this week. I leave for Boston with Liz Hartman Saturday morning (the ungodly hour of 8am) - we'll be there through the weekend. Herb has said we're going to the Harvard Museum of Natural History, and Jeff has said something about maybe a wine bar. Then project work all next week. Hopefully also cleaning and job searching.

The most remarkable thing about this week was the reading. I have all these 19th century novels on my shelf that I've never read, so I picked one up. I finished reading Mansfield Park last night (last 20 pages - surprisingly, I never expected what came!). Today I started Emma. It's nice to be able to have time to read!

Last night there was a little reunion with the girls formerly from 202 Stewart Ave. I went over to Kat and Susan's place for this year, and Heather came over, too. We ate mousse and drank red wine (Chianti) and watched The Thomas Crown Affair - our favorite movie to watch together. It was a nice, relaxing reunion. Quote of the night:
Heather: "This is the best part of the movie." (Referring to the scene in the art gallery when the painting is returned)
Liz: "It can't be the best part - no one is naked in it."
I love my old roommates. :-)

All right, I guess I should try and sleep. Class tomorrow and I should get in a habit of sleeping early so that I can get up early on Saturday to drive 6 hours. And I'm going to have fun there!

- Lizzardie, at 12:04 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com