Words of Lizzardie




Monday, March 29, 2004

Dan, you're the 1am hour. But that doesn't mean we can't talk at 2am, too! :-) And I'll look aroud for more embarassing pictures of you.... I think I know just the one... ;-)

Anyway, Spring Break is over and I have to go back to classes tomorrow. Unfortunately, I'm still sick. I'm starting to get pretty concerned, since the sore throat is back and that means instead of feeling better after 2 weeks, I'm still feeling pretty bad. I guess it's time for a visit to Gannett. I'd been going through a list of possible illnesses I could have, and I thought I had ruled them all out... I was never sick enough for strep throat or bronchitis. Amy suggested tonight that I might have mono, though, and my symptoms match up pretty well with that being a possibility. I guess if I do have that, I'm lucky that I'm not more fatigued.

After working most of the week on my project, it might actually be coming together. Unfortunately, there is still so much work for the analysis I've been doing. I wonder if it will ever end.

I talked to my parents yesterday. The conversation with my dad consisted of him telling me to go see a doctor and complaining about Maggie. I brushed off complaints of the puppy on her being a puppy (apparently she's a barker) but I am of course heeding his urges for medical care. The conversation with my mom consisted of taxes and jobs. I'm really hoping she'll get my tax stuff to me at least a few days before April 15 so that I have adequate time to prepare state returns. As far as jobs... the conversation made me more determined to follow through with what I want and continue searching for a job in Boston. Even if I don't get one before graduation, I believe that I will put my stuff into storage here and then go home and continue searching for jobs in Boston from Illinois. Phone interviews make that a reasonable plan. And I'm pretty confident that I can live for a few months like that since my parents will have no choice but to feed me. I have a car, so maybe I'll get a job temping if it comes down to it. But if I get a job offer before graduation, even if it doesn't start until August, you can bet I'll find an apartment with a lease starting end of May/beginning of June. Maybe after I move I'll visit home for a little bit, but I'll be happy to just spend some time settling in.

All right, I should get to bed so that I can be somewhat awake for my 9:05 tomorrow....

- Lizzardie, at 12:32 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com