Words of Lizzardie




Monday, February 16, 2004

I am a terrible updater. To my credit, I have twice in the last 4 weeks tried to update, and lost the damn text. Cat says I only update when I'm traumatized, but I'm trying to prove that's not true! And since I'm her inspiration (hehehe) I guess I should make a better effort. So throughout the day I'm going to try and post about the last four weeks in shorter entries (so they aren't as easy to lose) and hopefully by this time tomorrow everyone will be up to speed with my life.

We'll start where I left off last, in Boston (wow, that was awhile ago).

So parts of the Boston trip weren't bad. I got to take my bracelet to Tiffany's to be fixed. Tiffany's is located at Copley Place, which is this really nice mall in Boston. We also went to Faneiul Hall, and I got to have New England Clam Chowder in New England for the first time (sad, since I've lived in both Connecticut and New Hampshire). But other than that.... yeah. After my last entry, I got a couple of hours of sleep, but when I woke up, things had gotten worse, so I did the only logical thing I could think of... I got up, I got dressed, I packed up my stuff and I left at 6:00am. I didn't leave a note, which was oh so nice of me to do to my friends (some of you will recall I did a similar stunt last year, though in reverse... I was leaving Ithaca that time). Driving with only 2 1/2 hours of sleep was not the best of plans, though, and halfway through the drive, I had to stop for a 45 minute nap at a gas station. I finally made it home at 12:00pm and proceeded to try and sleep. I remained offline in an attempt to continue hiding from my friends. At 9:00pm-ish, I called Herb to let him and others in Boston know that I was alive. A few days later Herb and I talked about what was bothering me, and all is well, but it was kind of a rough coupla days. The trip wasn't entirely terrible, and I'm glad that I went, because Herb was glad I was there for his birthday, but I wish that I had more fun and that some things had gone a little better. Ohh, and another random thing from the trip.... while I was looking around for my $20 bill, a car honked at me, and there was Chris Libby and Shirley! Now, Shirley lives in Somerville, but Chris lives in Queens and what are the chances of him and I running into each other in Cambridge when neither of us lives anywhere near there. Fun.

All right, there's one section. Next up will be my project team, but not right now.

- Lizzardie, at 2:12 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com