Words of Lizzardie




Friday, November 14, 2003

There's a lot to do. I've basically considered my productivity potential after Monday night to be nil, so I need to get 2 problem sets and a project/presentation done by then. Great. No 8am meeting tomorrow (because we spent 3 hours today grading exams) and I managed to get this week's homework done (I even think I did well on my Time Series homework - that would be a first)! Tomorrow I'm going to get new CDs as a pre-award for all the travelling I'm going to be doing. I have decided that I'm going to buy the new Sarah McLachlan CD, because I have a Sam Goody gift certificate and maybe something else there, and the two A Perfect Circle CDs because I'm going to see them in concert on Thursday in Syracuse. I figure I should know their music a little better by then, and those 12 hours to and from Boston should give me plenty of time to listen to them. Having them might also get me to do my work this weekend. Maybe.

I also need to decide if I'm going to run for Alumni Advisor of the frat, by Sunday. I've pretty much made up my mind, but I need to get one thing (that I'm pretty sure I know the answer to) confirmed before I do. Whoever thought making this decision would be so difficult? I can tell you that 8 months ago, when I was pretty sure I'd be here this year, I certainly didn't think it would be a hard decision. So much has changed since then.

I'd like to know why I spend my time exhausted during the day and wide awake once midnight, 1:00am hits. It's now 2:00am, I've gotten through all the work I wanted to for the evening and here I sit. Not sleeping. Wanting to stay awake. Last night was even worse. I had been so so so tired all day, exams had worn me out (freakin' 3 hour Inventory Management exam - yuck) and yet I laid in bed for a good 2 hours before falling asleep, and even then I didn't sleep well. Ahh well. That's my life, right?

- Lizzardie, at 2:03 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com