Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, November 16, 2003

On a daily basis, I anticipate disappointments from certain people. Typically, my friends exceed my expectations and the things that I think that they'll do to hurt me (without their knowledge, mind you - they aren't doing it on purpose) don't actually come to fruition. This weekend was not one of those times. :-/

In other news, I've gotten through a reasonable amount of work. I'm considering not handing in game theory this week to ease the burden. We'll see how tomorrow goes. I'm going to go to the PSP elections - why, I don't know. I haven't been to a meeting in 3 weeks, though. I think I've convinced Demetri to convince eboard to not elect the Alumni Advisor tomorrow, which buys me some time. I wish it was an easy decision. :-/

Ohh, and Scott from PSP is going to ride home with me in December, and possibly back to Ithaca in January, depending on if he can find a way to New Jersey to visit Julie, since the dorms won't be open when I have to be back. That'll make the trip easier and please my parents, I'm sure.

Bedtime.


- Lizzardie, at 3:50 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com