Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, November 09, 2003

It's Saturday night (Sunday morning now). Demetri pointed out that I'm very analytical about my work. This is probably because earlier in the evening, I mentioned that for my Time Series homework, there were 6 problems and I planned on doing one every night through Thursday (the problem set is due Friday) and for my take-home Linear Algebra prelim, there are 8 problems, so I plan to do 2 every night through Tuesday (it's due Wednesday morning). So far, so good. I have no idea when I'm make time for Game Theory homework (due Thursday), studying for Inventory Management (prelim Wednesday) or the ridiculous amount of work for the ADI project (teleconference Monday plus the upcoming trip to Boston). Let's throw in that I have a very important second-round interview Monday that I'd like to do a little bit of prepwork for and I'm not really sure what to do with myself.

Normally I'm not so analytical about my work. In fact, I put it off way too long. But I'd like to make more of an effort as the semester comes closer and closer to being over, and well, my study habits and work-ethic are really due for an overhaul. Plus, with the upcoming travel (Boston, Charlotte, maybe Chicago) I'd like to get as much work done BEFORE then so I'm not worrying about it during my travels.

I've lost all of my identification, though. My bank card, my 3 credit cards, my driver's license, my student ID.... I had them all last night when I attempted to go and buy wine (liquor store was closed) and this afternoon I couldn't find any of them. I've cleaned my room and the living room and nothing. I've checked my car. The only thing I can think of is that they fell out at Dana and Alexis's, but so far, they haven't seen them either. I'm such an idiot.

When I was working on Linear Algebra, it took me 4 hours to solve the first problem I attempted. I then solved the second problem I attempted in 20 minutes. I hate this class. Demetri asked me if I am taking any classes that don't involve formulas and calculations. That would of course be a no. He mentioned that this means that I am unable to b.s. answers. Fudging numbers, though, that I can do..... my life is sad.

- Lizzardie, at 3:31 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com