Words of Lizzardie




Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I'm indulging in one of my guilty pleasures before bed - mint oreo ice cream. My absolute favorite! :-)

Anyway, today was okay. I'm trying to be more studious so I'm implementing a system where I treat grad school like a job (that I'm basically paying to do). Between class and time spent either in my office (342 Upson - come visit!) working or in the M.Eng computer lab doing whatever programming is necessary for whatever assignment/project, I want it to add up to 40 hours a week. So today I worked basically from 10:00am (my first class starts at 10:10am) until about 7:00pm (okay, so it was 6:53pm), taking a little under an hour to eat lunch. There's a lot of wasted time, what with walking to and from classes, but it seems like it might be okay. Tomorrow is the true test - I only have one class, and it's at 1:30pm, so can I get my ass out of the apartment and into the office by 9:00am? I'll do my best!

I then went over to Ryan's to watch a movie with him and Cat and Andre. We watched Donnie Darko, which was, well, weird. Possessed bunny rabbits were an integral part of the plot. That's all I have to say about that.

While there, I noticed a candle holder. It was actually a candle holder that I had far from forgotten - I loaned it to Crystal back in April 2002 - almost a year and a half ago. I'd been wanting it back for a very long time, since Crystal and I aren't exactly friends anymore and it goes to a set of 6 blue votive/tealight candle holders. So with Ryan's permission (Crystal wasn't there - not that I would have asked her anyways) I took my candle holder back. I feel kind of weird about it now. I mean, it's not stealing, because I took something that belonged to me once upon a time, right? It's not like I gave it to her - I loaned it to her one night when she was upset and I had other plans. Yet I still feel like I shouldn't have taken it and I don't know why. It makes me feel really sad, and I don't like that. I hope the feeling of dread because I've done something wrong goes away and goes away soon.

- Lizzardie, at 12:31 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com