Words of Lizzardie




Saturday, August 09, 2003

I have a lot I suppose I'd like to write about.... where to start....

Happy Birthday to me, first of all.

Last Friday was Frank and Tracy's party... only it wasn't. I was on my way down to the Boston/Cambridge area when Tracy called me and told me the party was cancelled. Couldn't have let me know 45 minutes prior, could they? Herb and Jeff saved my evening by hanging out with me, but I never would have driven down there if not for the supposed party (since I had to work at 9:30 the next morning). Then Saturday was the day of hell. Rain and humidity added up to cranky customers and my stomach wasn't feeling all that well from the vodka of the night before (despite that I only had 2 drinks and was fine enough to drive home that night) - then that night my computer broke, AGAIN, with the same problem as a few months ago! I was devastated, of course. The good news is that HP customer service does not suck as much as their mother boards do, and they paid for shipping and I got my computer back yesterday (read: Thursday) - it left NH/Maine on Monday, got to California on Tuesday, must have left California on Wednesday and back to NH on Thursday! So that's good. The other eventful thing of the week was that I almost electrocuted myself on Sunday. At work we have to cut electrical cords on broken merchandise and throw them away. Liz, with ohh so much common sense, cut a cord while it was still plugged in. I felt a little current run through me and immediately dropped the scissors. Even though I was in no pain, I was definitely very surprised and very aware of how worse the situation could have been. The scissors are a little damaged now. :-)

Other than that, same old, same old. Tomorrow (read: Saturday, my birthday) will be spent down in Boston, so that should be fun. My parents sent money that I am supposed to spend on myself and not on bills, so that makes it even more exciting! I haven't had spending money in forever! More on the birthday extravaganza after it is all said and done!

- Lizzardie, at 12:36 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com