Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, August 24, 2003

I do not know why I am up right now. I'm sitting in Amy's apartment in Princeton, NJ, and everyone else is asleep. Amy threw a birthday party for herself, and right now she's sleeping in her room and her roommate Katie is sleeping in her room, and then her friend Beast (Liz) is sleeping in the other bedroom with her boyfriend Brian, and her friend Josh is sleeping on one of the futons in the living room. The other futon has my name on it, and I am sitting in the kitchen. So really I should be asleep, but I am not. Maybe after I have some water to sober up after all the wine, I'll be more inclined to sleep. It seems to be a pattern that I come and visit Amy in Princeton and we stay up all night on Friday talking and then I stay up all night on Saturday while she's asleep on the computer. I am currently picking up a random wireless signal on my laptop, which is pretty damn cool. Yay wireless.

The weekend in Princeton has been fun. I left New Hampshire yesterday around 11:45am, and ran some errands and hit the road. I sort of made peace with Connecticut in that I drove through it. But I was on 6 different interstate highways yesterday (95, 495, 290, 90, 84, 91 back to 95) and every time I switched interstates, I had to sit through traffic, so it took me 6 1/2 hours (8 hours if you count the time in which I did my errands) to get to Yankee Stadium. Yankee game was okay considering I don't really like baseball - and the Yankees lost 4-3 to the Orioles which I don't really care about since I technically don't allow myself to cheer for NY times anyways - and I missed the first 3 innings - and then it took me another 2 hours to get to Princeton. So yeah, driving in traffic is not so fun. But today I saw Amy's office and we went to Wegman's (I haven't been to a Wegman's since before I left Ithaca) and I saw Amy's office and we ate at Teresa's, where I'd eaten before. We also got ice cream at this place called Thomas Sweet's and I had chocolate ice cream blended with strawberries - yum. Then the party - I at least sampled from 5 different bottles of wine, so I've had probably close to a full bottle of wine this evening. And tomorrow I had back to Ithaca. How weird.

- Lizzardie, at 12:53 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com