Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, July 20, 2003

Updating because I have nothing better to do.

Weekend was pretty good. I had passed out in the living room Friday night when Ron and Corinne and Ryan and Cat and Kathy and her friend (Cindy?) showed up. There was some drinking and chillin' before sleep. Then we all went to Amore Breakfast in Ogunquit before Ron and Corinne had to leave. I took the rest to York Beach where we played chicken with the waves, got some sun and did some shopping (fudge!) before going to Bob's Clam Hut in Kittery and back to Dover to take some showers. After spending all day on the phone with Frank and Tracy, I finally sent them directly to Corinne's. Wonder of all wonders, Frankie Frank and Tracy made it to Corinne's before the rest of us did! Corinne's party consisted of some fun badminton (which I hadn't played in forever), yummy food, okay music and a walk around the lovely Nashua neighborhood. Ohh, and glowsticks. I am now exhausted, but of course, sleep evades me.

I was hoping to do up the beach again on Tuesday or Wednesday, when I'm off of work (my weekend) but it's looking like rain both days, which sucks a lot. I need to even out my tan! I was only on my stomach yesterday, and so the front would like a little more color. Whatever, though.

Everyone likes the new haircut. I do not still but I'll get over it, I suppose. And now I need to start coming up with things to do for my "weekend" while cramped inside. Or I could go to Ithaca. It probably won't happen, though.

- Lizzardie, at 10:52 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com