Words of Lizzardie




Monday, June 09, 2003

So, I got told today that I'm a little crazy and that I'm very angry about it. Not only that, but it most likely stems from my childhood, since it had to have happened long ago. Great. How do people know these things about me? And why can't I just put it behind me? All I want to do is figure out what will make me happy and then do that for the rest of my life. Only, lately it seems like I'll never be happy because nothing I do anymore makes me happy. But all I know is that if people are going to be able to tell me what facial expressions I'm making through IM, then maybe they should help me figure out what's making me so miserable, too. *sigh*

Back to the surface, where I appear somewhat sane to those who know me, but don't know me very well. I started work today, kinda. I had orientation and found out that I get 50% off of all food while I'm on shift. Yippee! Also, I got my schedule for the week, and I have Friday off, which means I can go to the beach with Corinne and Ron, which is nice. I can't wait to go to the beach. And my first paycheck comes next Friday, which is good, but also means I'll be calling the parents for money, since I can't pay the mid-June bills with non-existent money. *sigh* The bills never stop coming in, I swear.

That's really all for now. I've reread all 4 Harry Potter books in anticipation for the 5th book to come out very soon. I will buy it, as soon as I have the money. I'm going to start the Lord of the Rings trilogy for the fourth time, and maybe this time I'll get through more than the first 100 pages. And I've been eating lots of pasta, because that's all I really have. I had the rest of my tricolor spiral noodles today, so I think for dinner it will either be ramen or some sort of macaroni and cheese. Yay. And TV. And maybe this headache will finally go away.

- Lizzardie, at 5:13 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com