Words of Lizzardie




Monday, May 19, 2003

Countdown until Graduation: 6 days (how did that happen?)
Countdown until my parents get here: 4 days (God help me)

What a fun week this is going to be. I realized that in order to move all of the furniture to Heather's barn on Thursday, I have to pack up the contents of my desk and bookshelf by then. Whee! I'm really going to miss my couch for the summer, but no fear, because I will have it again next year! All right, so it's not really my couch, but I really like it and it has housed so many guests, Phi Sigma Pi and otherwise. And it will have a happy home next year with me, Cat and Anthony.

I did my only Senior Week activity last night.... the Dinner Cruise! It was fun, Seneca Lake was nice, Helen and I compared it with the Formal Cruise that we had just 2 weeks ago (on Cayuga Lake) all night. Food was good and Adam and I shared a bottle of wine! Yummy Wagner Pinot Noir (because when you're on a cruise in the middle of Fingers Lakes Wine Country, you had better be drinking Finger Lakes wine). I had a lot of fun, and we were soooo tired after dinner!

I've decided I'm going to do a lot of reading over the summer. Along with my summer projects, of which there are plenty, but all organizational in nature. And be dragged all over New England, I believe. So if you have books you think I should read and want to lend them to me, please do so! Fiction, non-fiction, as long as they're good, I don't care! I need to read more, because it's almost like I've forgotten how! Maybe I'll do lots of reading on the beach and get tan! Yay!

Ohh, and my lunch for the day consisted of a teriyaki chicken breast and chocolate milk. If you know me very well, you'll know that this is a very clear indication of how little money I have to go food shopping (as in none).

- Lizzardie, at 3:04 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com