Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, April 27, 2003

So, one more week.... yes, today starts the last week of classes (tomorrow, really) of my undergraduate career. Didn't I just arrive in Ithaca yesterday? I'm in much denial about graduation.... I think the fact that I know I'll be around next year is adding to that. But besides that, some really great friends are graduating, and I don't think I want to admit that I don't know when I'm going to see them again. =(

I went out last night with Adam and his roommate and some of their friends. I really love going out with the guys and I don't know why. They are vulgar and rude and obnoxious.... but then again, when I go out drinking with the girls, I inevitably end up having to carry someone home, and that's not as fun. As the guys were ogling some girls that came in, I commented that I don't get that dressed up when I go out to the bars, and I think part of the reason is that no guy is going to come and hit on me when I'm at a table with 4 guys. But I don't mind so much, I guess. We did a nice crawl last night.... Stella's, Bear Lodge and Dino's.... and then walked down to Hot Truck! While I've eaten Hot Truck a coupla times, I think that was the first time I had actually gone and picked up my order from the truck. Good times.

Tonight is Senior Night for PSP. I have no idea what they have planned for us. All I know is that I "dress for tips." Yes, that's right, Corinne has instructed me to come to Senior Night dressed like a whore. This should be.... INTERESTING. Actually, I had better have a good time, if I'm going dressed like that. Full report later, I guess.

In other news, I have turned in my last problem set as an undergraduate, my grandmother is not coming to graduation because my cousin is getting married (nevermind that my graduation has been scheduled for, ohhh, 4 years now) and I've decided that maybe liquoring up my family graduation weekend is the best thing to do in order to maintain my sanity (my parents are a little upset because they are spending "a million dollars" to stay at a hotel in Ithaca because I told them it would make my life easier, which it will). I need a shower.

- Lizzardie, at 11:31 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com